martes, 11 de abril de 2017

This biotech has developed a cure for cancer and its shares are soaring.

One of my friends at Goldman told me to buy QSMG this morning.

He is an expert at this stuff and has never let me down before. After researching the company, it seems that he may be right.

I am going to buy 5,000 shares now because it's all I can afford, but you should buy as little or as many as you possibly can...

Their biotech arm, Stemvax has developed a cure for cancer and just completed successful human trials under the FDA's supervision.

The stock has jumped 3X already since last week and is guaranteed to go to at least 20 dollars this month based on his research.

Once QSMG's official announcements for the cure become public, there's no saying how high their share price will go.

I expect some very serious stuff to be announced in the coming 2 weeks. Act quickly so you don't miss out.
lin257cf
nohomofobia
© Fini Calviño